- RackCDU ISAC™Warm Water Total Server Cooling for Data Centers
- RackCDU D2C™ Liquid Cooling Direct-to-Chip, Hot Water Liquid Cooling for Data Centers
- Internal Loop Liquid Cooling™High Efficiency Liquid
Cooling for CPUs & GPUs
- RackCDU InstallationRecycling Waste Heat at UiT in Norway
- RackCDU InstallationCooling a Department of Defense Data Center
- RackCDU InstallationInvest in Supercomputers, Not Chillers
- iBuyPower HAF 932 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Boxx 3DBOXX 4850 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- ASUS ROG G70 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Sycom G-Master Hydro-GK ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Alienware Aurora ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- AMD CPU Liquid Cooling is built with Asetek Technology
- PC-Koubou GS7 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- NZXT KRAKEN X61 is built with Asetek Technology
- ELSA GeForce GTX 680 Hybrid is built with Asetek Technology
- HP Phoenix ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Lenovo X700 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Dospara Prime Galleria ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Cray CS300-LC ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Corsair Hydro Series is built with Asetek Technology
- Intel TS13X is built with Asetek Technology
- Thermaltake WATER 3.0 is built with Asetek Technology
- Arctic Accelero is built with Asetek Technology
- HP Z820 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- CyberPowerPC Mamba ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Velocity Micro Raptor ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- AMD Radeon™ R9 295X2 is built with Asetek Technology
- Xidax Gaming PCs ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
Asetek Data Center Liquid Cooling on Display at 2014 High Performance Computing for Wall Street
Asetek™ (ASETEK.OL) will showcase its latest HPC and energy saving data center liquid cooling solutions at High Performance Computing for Wall Street in New York City at the Roosevelt Hotel on September 22, 2014. Servers and blades from a variety of server manufactures will be on display, including those used by Cray® in its CS-300LC™ liquid cooled cluster supercomputer. Asetek’s technology will be on display at booth # 318.Read more...
Asetek Wins Frost & Sullivan Award for Their Revolutionary Data Center Cooling Solution
Based on its recent analysis of the data center cooling solutions market, Frost & Sullivan recognizes Asetek® with the 2014 Global Frost & Sullivan Award for New Product Innovation Leadership. Asetek's RackCDU™ employs a warm water, server-level, direct-to-chip, liquid cooling system for servers. This ground-breaking solution reduces the energy required for the cooling of data center IT equipment by 60–80 percent and total data center energy consumption by 30 percent. In addition to the award, Frost & Sullivan has released their research report on Asetek’s RackCDU.Read more...
Asetek Announces Largest Ever Design Win
Asetek® today announced that it has secured a design win with an undisclosed OEM customer for a graphics liquid cooling product. The ambitious project is forecasted by the customer to result in 2 – 4 million dollars of revenue. Shipping is scheduled to begin in the first half of 2015. The design win continues Asetek’s success in the growing graphics liquid cooling market.Read more...
Asetek Allowed U.S. Patent Claims on Graphics Liquid Cooling
Asetek®, the world’s leading supplier of computer liquid cooling solutions, today announced that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has allowed a patent on the company’s thermal interposer liquid cooling system designed for cooling graphic processing units (GPUs). Liquid cooling the GPU enables lower noise, lower temperatures, and enhanced performance over traditional air cooling.Read more...
Asetek Receives its Largest Order of RackCDU for US Federal Data Center
Asetek® announced today that it has received a purchase order for its RackCDU™ data center liquid cooling system placed by one of its Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) partners for immediate delivery. The order is the largest Asetek has received so far on its RackCDU products with a value of approximately $350,000, and includes liquid cooling for 29 racks.Read more...
Asetek to Feature a Broad Range of HPC and Data Center Cooling Solutions at International Supercomputing Conference
Asetek® will highlight its RackCDU™ warm water liquid cooling solutions at the International Supercomputing Conference (ISC14) in Leipzig Germany June 22–26, 2014. HPC (High Performance Computing) and Virtualization servers from a variety of manufactures will be on display with Asetek’s liquid cooling installed.Read more...