- RackCDU ISAC™Warm Water Total Server Cooling for Data Centers
- RackCDU D2C™ Liquid Cooling Direct-to-Chip, Hot Water Liquid Cooling for Data Centers
- Internal Loop Liquid Cooling™High Efficiency Liquid
Cooling for CPUs & GPUs
- RackCDU InstallationRecycling Waste Heat at UiT in Norway
- RackCDU InstallationCooling a Department of Defense Data Center
- RackCDU InstallationInvest in Supercomputers, Not Chillers
- iBuyPower HAF 932 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Boxx 3DBOXX 4850 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- ASUS ROG G70 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Sycom G-Master Hydro-GK ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Alienware Aurora ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- AMD CPU Liquid Cooling is built with Asetek Technology
- PC-Koubou GS7 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- NZXT KRAKEN X61 is built with Asetek Technology
- ELSA GeForce GTX 680 Hybrid is built with Asetek Technology
- HP Phoenix ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Lenovo X700 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Dospara Prime Galleria ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Cray CS400-LC ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Corsair Hydro Series is built with Asetek Technology
- Intel TS13X is built with Asetek Technology
- Thermaltake WATER 3.0 is built with Asetek Technology
- Arctic Accelero is built with Asetek Technology
- HP Z820 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- CyberPowerPC Mamba ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Velocity Micro Raptor ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- AMD Radeon™ R9 295X2 is built with Asetek Technology
- Xidax Gaming PCs ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
The University of Tromsø Expands Use of Asetek’s Liquid Cooling
Asetek®, the world’s leading supplier of computer liquid cooling solutions, today announced that it has received an order for five RackCDU™ to expand on the University of Tromsø’s (UiT) existing installation in Norway. The order is of strategic importance to Asetek as it is a repeat order following 12 months of real life pilot testing and builds on UiT’s previously announced program to reduce energy consumption in the University’s new HPC (High Performance Computing) facility.Read more...
Asetek to Feature Customer Installations and Success Stories at SC14
Asetek® (ASETEK.OL) today announced it will showcase its range of RackCDU™ liquid cooling systems for HPC data centers at SC14 in New Orleans, November 17-20. Located at booth #951, Asetek will feature installations and customer stories from organizations such as The University of Tromso, Mississippi State University, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL) and the U.S. Army’s Sparkman Center Data Center. CPU and GPU blades sold by Cray® in its CS300-LC and CS-400-LC cluster supercomputers will also be on display.Read more...
Asetek Surpasses Two Million Shipped Units Milestone
Asetek® (ASETEK.OL), the world’s leading supplier of computer liquid cooling solutions, today announced that it shipped its 2,000,000th unit in September 2014. Asetek originally designed the first sealed loop liquid cooler in 2003. Due to the inherent drawbacks of traditional kit based liquid cooling (size, reliability, leaks, cost), Asetek invented the All-In-One liquid cooler category.Read more...
Asetek Data Center Liquid Cooling on Display at 2014 High Performance Computing for Wall Street
Asetek™ (ASETEK.OL) will showcase its latest HPC and energy saving data center liquid cooling solutions at High Performance Computing for Wall Street in New York City at the Roosevelt Hotel on September 22, 2014. Servers and blades from a variety of server manufactures will be on display, including those used by Cray® in its CS-300LC™ liquid cooled cluster supercomputer. Asetek’s technology will be on display at booth # 318.Read more...
Asetek Wins Frost & Sullivan Award for Their Revolutionary Data Center Cooling Solution
Based on its recent analysis of the data center cooling solutions market, Frost & Sullivan recognizes Asetek® with the 2014 Global Frost & Sullivan Award for New Product Innovation Leadership. Asetek's RackCDU™ employs a warm water, server-level, direct-to-chip, liquid cooling system for servers. This ground-breaking solution reduces the energy required for the cooling of data center IT equipment by 60–80 percent and total data center energy consumption by 30 percent. In addition to the award, Frost & Sullivan has released their research report on Asetek’s RackCDU.Read more...
Asetek Announces Largest Ever Design Win
Asetek® today announced that it has secured a design win with an undisclosed OEM customer for a graphics liquid cooling product. The ambitious project is forecasted by the customer to result in 2 – 4 million dollars of revenue. Shipping is scheduled to begin in the first half of 2015. The design win continues Asetek’s success in the growing graphics liquid cooling market.Read more...