- RackCDU ISAC™Warm Water Total Server Cooling for Data Centers
- RackCDU D2C™ Liquid Cooling Direct-to-Chip, Hot Water Liquid Cooling for Data Centers
- Internal Loop Liquid Cooling™High Efficiency Liquid
Cooling for CPUs & GPUs
- RackCDU InstallationRecycling Waste Heat at UiT in Norway
- RackCDU InstallationCooling a Department of Defense Data Center
- RackCDU InstallationInvest in Supercomputers, Not Chillers
- iBuyPower HAF 932 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- BOXX APEXX 5 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Sycom G-Master Hydro-GK ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- PC-Koubou GS7 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- NZXT KRAKEN X61 is built with Asetek Technology
- HP Phoenix ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Dospara Prime Galleria ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Cray CS400-LC Ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Intel BXTS13X is built with Asetek Technology
- Thermaltake WATER 3.0 is built with Asetek Technology
- Arctic Accelero is built with Asetek Technology
- CyberPowerPC Mamba ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Xidax Gaming PCs ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Corsair H100i GTX is built with Asetek Technology
- Alienware Area-51 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- ASUS ROG G30 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Dell Tower 7910 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- EVGA GeForce GTX 980 HYBRID is built with Asetek Technology
Asetek Joins the OpenPOWER Foundation
Asetek’s Liquid Cooling to Enable Highest Performance High-Density POWER Based Systems. Asetek® today announced that it has joined the OpenPOWER Foundation, an open development community based on the POWER microprocessor architecture.Read more...
Snu dansker vil afkøle storsvedende datacentre
Teknologivirksomheden Asetek har efterhånden bevist, at dens computer-kølesystemer er en sund og solid forretning. Nu rejser Asatek 100 mio. kr. til den helt store satsning – det svulmende, globale servermarked.Read more...
Asetek Announces Positive Conclusion of Lawsuit with CoolIT Systems, Inc.
Asetek announces that it has concluded its patent infringement lawsuit against CoolIT Systems, Inc. On June 12, 2015, the United States District Court for the Northern California (San Jose) determined that CoolIT Systems, Inc. shall pay damages to Asetek in the amount of $1,873,168.Read more...
CIARA to Incorporate Asetek Liquid Cooling in its High Frequency Server Product Line
CIARA, the leader in liquid- cooled servers and Asetek®, world’s leading provider of energy efficient liquid cooling systems for data centers, servers, workstations, gaming and high performance PCs, announced today a global purchase agreement and technology partnership.Read more...
Asetek Allowed Key EU Patent Claims
Asetek®, the world’s leading supplier of computer liquid cooling solutions, today announced that the European Patent Office (EPO) has decided to grant a patent on the company’s All In One liquid cooling system designed for cooling primarily CPU and GPUs.Read more...
Asetek Receives its First Production Order of RackCDU From Fujitsu
Asetek® announced today that it has received its first production order for its RackCDU Direct-to-Chip™ data center liquid cooling system under the previously announced OEM purchase agreement with Fujitsu. With a value in excess of $550K USD and approximately 40 racks worth of cooling, including more than 5000 pumps and loops for CPU, GPU and memory, it is the largest single order Asetek has received so far on its RackCDU products.Read more...