- RackCDU ISAC™Warm Water Total Server Cooling for Data Centers
- RackCDU D2C™ Liquid Cooling Direct-to-Chip, Hot Water Liquid Cooling for Data Centers
- Internal Loop Liquid Cooling™High Efficiency Liquid
Cooling for CPUs & GPUs
- RackCDU InstallationRecycling Waste Heat at UiT in Norway
- RackCDU InstallationCooling a Department of Defense Data Center
- RackCDU InstallationInvest in Supercomputers, Not Chillers
- iBuyPower HAF 932 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- BOXX APEXX 5 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Sycom G-Master Hydro-GK ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- PC-Koubou GS7 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- NZXT KRAKEN X61 is built with Asetek Technology
- HP Phoenix ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Dospara Prime Galleria ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Cray CS400-LC ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Intel BXTS13X is built with Asetek Technology
- Thermaltake WATER 3.0 is built with Asetek Technology
- Arctic Accelero is built with Asetek Technology
- CyberPowerPC Mamba ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Xidax Gaming PCs ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Corsair H100i GTX is built with Asetek Technology
- Alienware Area-51 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- ASUS ROG G30 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Dell Tower 7910 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- EVGA GeForce GTX 980 HYBRID is built with Asetek Technology
Asetek to Showcase Latest Data Center Installations at Data Centre World, London
Asetek® (ASETEK.OL) will showcase its latest energy saving data center liquid cooling solutions at Data Centre World in London, UK at the ExCeL London Exhibition and Convention Centre – March 11-12, 2015 at booth E55.Read more...
Asetek Announces Global OEM Purchase Agreement with Fujitsu
Asetek® announced today a global purchase agreement with Fujitsu Technology Solutions GmbH, a leading global server vendor. Fujitsu will incorporate Asetek’s RackCDU D2C™ liquid cooling technology into its High Performance Computing (HPC) server product line.Read more...
Asetek Selected for $3.5M USD Project for Two Major California Data Centers
Asetek® announced today that it has been selected by the California Energy Commission (CEC) to perform a $3,552,678 project to install RackCDU D2C™ (Direct-to-Chip) liquid-cooling in two large scale, super computing data centers in California.Read more...
Asetek Settles Lawsuit with PHD Group after Acquiring Two Additional US Patents
Asetek®, the world’s leading supplier of computer liquid cooling solutions, today announced that it has settled the lawsuit asserted against the company by PHD Research Group, Inc. The settlement is a result of Asetek acquiring the two asserted patents within the field of all-in-one liquid cooling systems for computers.Read more...
Asetek Announces Settlement of Lawsuit with CoolIT Systems, Inc.
Asetek announces that it has settled its patent infringement lawsuit against CoolIT Systems, Inc. and agreed to dismiss the case (Asetek Danmark A/S v. CoolIT Systems, Inc., Northern District of California federal district court).Read more...
Asetek Announces Significant Victory in Intellectual Property Lawsuit
Asetek announced today that on Wednesday, December 17, 2014, a jury in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California unanimously ruled in favour of Asetek on all claims in its patent infringement suit against CMI USA, Inc. (“CMI,” formerly known as Cooler Master USA, Inc.).Read more...